Christmas Shopping Time! Ho! Ho! Ho!

My favourite time of the year is drawing near... & I can hear the Santa bells jingling already! My little Edda has just learnt to say "Ho! Ho! Ho!" too! hehe.... It's really funny when she does that! Ho! Ho! Ho! :D

I can't wait to start my Christmas shopping! Have u started yours yet??? Here's something u might wanna add onto your shopping list - Knotty Snowball Scarves! ;) Hand-knitted with loads of love by Knotty Elf Wenn Yann :)
2pcs only.
1pc only.
1pc only.
Each scarf is approximately 1.5m long.
Price: S$60.00/pc
(Postage surcharge is applicable. S$4.00 for local/Singapore address, S$8.00 for overseas address. Registered mail only. Alternatively, u may also arrange to self-collect from Knotty Bicsie Studio @Admiralty Drive, Sembawang.)

Yes, only FOUR pieces available. So grab them before they are all gone ;) To purchase, pls email bicsie@gmail.com & indicate if u want the mix-coloured, pink or blue one. Happy shopping! :)

No comments: