Catching Up with Work

I know I haven't been updating my blog this week plus. Been trying to get back into momentum after my fabulous trip to Hokkaido & Tokyo with hubby :P Plus, after the Sunday Lifestyle article released on 7th Sep, there's been lotsa email enquiries & orders coming in even while I'm away... Not complaining, but very grateful. Just wish I have more hours a day & more energy in myself, if only I'm Duracell Bunny or the "Never-Say-Die" Energizer! :P

Last week proved to be quite constructive actually. Besides my usual workshops, I've cleared some orders as well. One VERY BUSY Funky Knitter who often "missed" her classes finally completed her scarf after almost 6weeks! Yay! Congratulations, Xuanhong! 
In response to the Sunday Lifestyle article, I also managed to get a few new students, including a British lady, Anne,  who came for a special Q&A session, customized for her to help complete a few baby booties she's knitting for her grandchild. How lovely! :)

There're really MANY BABIES coming to this world lately! Check out some customized orders, which I've just mailed out last week!
Well, now I'm busy preparing for this Saturday's KBCC, during which we'll be exploring simple print-making with found objects & potatoes! I'm sure it'll be fun! I'm so lookingforward to it! Dear KBCC Crafters, see ya soon! ;D

No comments: