What a Merry Merry Christmas!

Remember the 4 lovely Knotty Staffs I introduced earlier this month? Well, it's finally time to meet these friendly ladies in person! Come on down to X'mas Fashion Fair @Dhoby Ghaut (just outside Plaza Singapura Star Bucks) now! The fair runs from now till 28th Dec, open daily from 12noon-10pm. On days when crowd lingers on, our hardworking elves will surely stay on till past midnite!
Since these diligent Knotty Staffs are helping me @Dhoby Ghaut, where is Betsy then? Well, I'm "stuck" in my home studio either teaching knitting/crochet, or rushing out new products to replenish for everyday's sales @Dhoby Ghaut lo! But if you really really miss Betsy so much, you can catch me everyday between 11.30am-12noon @Dhoby Ghaut, or 6pm-12midnite this Fri & Sat @Clarke Quay (in front of "Clinic").

Christmas has been busy busy busy since I started Knotty Bicsie. Tiring, but fun & fulfilling. 2008's been an eventful year for both Knotty Bicsie & me personally: 
1) launch of our online shop
4) setting up of KBCC
6) my 1st solo exhibition - Mee Suah
7) my O Level Art students achieving 100% distinctions, 
8) on Sunday Times
9) on Radio 100.3
11) starting of our supply shop, 
12) & now the Knotty Bicsie family has grown with 4 new wonderful helpers!

Wow! Exactly 12 happy occasions &/or breakthrough to celebrate over the 12days of X'mas! I'm counting my blessings everyday & am truly grateful for all that I have. Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year, filled with love, joy & celebrations. what better way to end a year & to welcome a brand new year of new adventures & surprises...

Merry Christmas, Everyone! :)

No comments: