KBCC is ONE!!!

Time flies... it's been a year since we started KBCC (Knotty Bicsie Crafting Club)! When I 1st started, I gave myself 6months to "play & have fun" :P who knows, before I knew it, this Saturday, 28th March, we are celebrating KBCC's 1st Anniversary! All friends @KBCC, this would never be possible without your support & crafting enthusiasm. Let's keep crafting & I'm looking forward to our 2nd Anniversary, 3rd, 4th, 10th, & many more! :)

Date: 28th March 2009, Saturday
Time: 2-5pm
Venue: Pauseability (Blk 125, Toa Payoh, Lor 1, #01-541)
Activity: Fun with Plush! Let's create our very own imaginary friends with felt & fabrics.
Things to bring: Basic felt & fibre fill will be provided. Please bring along your own sewing kit & scraps of fabrics.
Registration: $10.00/pax, pls RSVP by 25th March (Wed) to bicsie@gmail.com

Cya! :)

No comments: