I"M BACK!!!

Had a good break in Bali. Even though it was way too touristy for Ed & I, we still had a good time interacting with our guides & some locals we met along the way. In fact, we are already planning for another trip back to Bali this December :P This time we're bringing my parents along :)

1st week of August had been rather quiet, & that was why we had this last minute decision to go to Bali :P However, August has also brought a few happy rhapsodies...

1) My proposal/work-in-progress has been selected to be exhibited in "1st Small Sculpture Show" organized by Sculpture Square. So right now I'm busy completing my soft sculpture entitled "My Imagination" :)

2) Had a good time KNITTING BY THE POOL IN BALI! :P hehe.... Yes, u can say I'm obsessed! :P

3) A few wonderful crafty friends agreed to come onboard & be part of Knotty Bicsie's 3rd Anniversary Celebration this October! We are planning for "Handmade-A-Fair" - a mini Art Bazaar @my humble Admiralty Drive home studio! Will be sending out e-blast with more details soon...

Not on Knotty Mailing List yet? To receive monthly updates on Knotty Bicsie's Adventures, click here to register :)

No comments: