Meet Funky Knitter - Sophia

Edward brought me to a Barista Workshop @Highlander Coffee on my birthday 2 years ago. It was a very fun experience for both of us. Upon learning that I'm Knotty Bicsie, our teacher (the boss of Highlander Coffee) told me then that his teenage daughter is also keen on learning knitting! :) Met her on the 2nd day of our workshop. Very sweet & well-mannered young lady. We exchanged contacts, & we bid farewell... Finally, finally, finally... after 2years, Sophia FINALLY called to say she's ready to start her knitting journey, now that she's completed her 'O' Levels! haha... Here she is with her very 1st knitted project - a beautiful beret!
"Hi! It was really interesting & Betsy is extremely patient with me despite the countless number of times I made mistakes! After this workshop, I will definitely continue to experiment on my own knits. Thank you!" - Sophia, 25th April 2010

No comments: