Introductory to Funky Knit with Singapore Polytechnic

Knotty Bicsie Crafting Studio was packed with an enthusiastic bunch of Funky Knit Newbies last Tue & Wed! a group of students from Singapore Polytechnic started their knitting journey amidst their term break last week.
As usual, my best helpers were around to make it happen...

[Introductory workshops are only S$20.00/person, INCLUSIVE of materials. To embark on this fun-filled journey, simply form your own group of 3-5people & email Betsy (bicsie@gmail.com) to book a slot now! :)]

We were all so happy & proud when everyone succesfully completed their masterpieces in this 4-hr workshop! Yay, mission complete! ;)

"Workshop can be longer." - Patricia

"The teachers were friendly & helpful, & I had lotsa fun learning to knit!" - Wai Wan

"Lessons were effective & explanations were clear." - Zi Hui

"Very interesting & fun!! I love it!" - Su Ying

"VERY GOOD!" - Yvonne

"VERY FUN!!!" - Hui Lian
"The program was interesting & a new experience for me. It has changed my perspective on knitting." - Abigail

"I enjoyed this 2-day course & I'm glad to have learnt a new lifelong skill." - Nawshein

"Good workshop." - Hanisah

"The facilitators who taught us know the concepts very well & are able to explain clearly to us." - Pei Xuan

"I enjoyed the program very much! I'd like to do more knitting during my free time in future." - Jiaxin

[Introductory workshops are only S$20.00/person, INCLUSIVE of materials. To embark on this fun-filled journey, simply form your own group of 3-5people & email Betsy (bicsie@gmail.com) to book a slot now! :)]

No comments: