KBCC #03 - Food Art

KBCC went to Botanical Garden yesterday. Yes, it was a wet wet WET day... :( However, I must say KBCC is very blessed with a bunch of extremely enthusiastic supportors! With our passion in craft, we went ahead with whatever we could. We refused to let the sulky rain dampen our spirits. In fact, we had quite an adventure salvaging our yummy craftwork in the rain!
What a scene we made when we readily flash out our colourful brollies to stubbornly complete our Food Art! It was so hilarious a few of us just decided to whip out our cameras to capture this candid moment! haha... o boy, I bet this is one picnic all of us will remember for a long time!
Wow! Look at KBCC Crafters' beautiful work of art! & it's yummy too! ;)
ppp
Special Note to All KBCC Crafters who braved the rain with me yesterday...
Really appreciate u all for being such great sports! You were all so encouraging & this really motivates me to wanna keep doing a better job each month! Honestly, when I 1st started KBCC, I had no idea at all how far it'll go... But now, after 3 months of exciting crafting adventure, I must say I'm truly moved & motivated by the passion & enthusiasm shown by KBCC Crafters! KBCC, THANK YOU! Let's make crafting a modern way of life for everyone!

No comments: