Singapore Arts Street @Hougang Central Hub

It was another hot & busy weekend for Knotty Bicsie on 21st & 22nd June. Our workshop table was packed with family, kids, & all those young at hearts! It was amazing watching those eyes literally lit up when they see how these fluffy pompoms magically appear before their eyes!
Kids @Kids Performing are fabulous! They put up a real funky & energetic performance! Way to go, kids! & of course, they drop by after their show to make their own little pompom friends too :)
There were many activities perfect for a family outing. Check out the VERY young vendors just beside us. Even my little cousin, GuanRu, couldn't resist joining in the fun with finger printing & painting. :)
There was also a on-the-spot painting competition. I was shy to participate, but I did my little piece with my little neighbours :) Not bad ya? ;D
Dad follows my blog & we realized we NEVER have a picture of him with or at Knotty Bicsie at all! Finally! Here's the 1st with Edward! Say cheese, Daddy!
Liling made my day by delivering my customized Knotty Bicsie shoes! I was sooo... thrilled when I got my new shoes! They were PERFECT! Thanx a million, Liling! ;D

We will be at Hougang Central Hub again this weekend (28th & 29th June, Sat & Sun) from 11am-6pm. Do come by & say hi! KBCC (Knotty Bicsie Crafting Club) will be meeting there too on Sat 2-5pm. Cya! ;)

No comments: