Meet Funky Knitter - Ohan

Meet our record-holder - Ohan! Our "kai xin guo", Ohan, not only made everyone @Knotty Bicsie Crafting Studio laugh A LOT, she broke the record of completing her very 1st knitted project (scarf) in just 11days! Wow! Congrats, Ohan!
 "I had a great time learning knitting with Ms Toh (Betsy). Initially it was a lil complicated, but after her careful guidance, I got the hang of it in just one lesson. It was actually pretty easy & I had loads of fun in her warm & cosy studio!
  Ms Toh (Betsy) is a wonderful teacher with great amt of patience, & picking up knitting skills frm her is just as easy as abc. I had a great sense of satisfaction upon completing my scarf & it is definitely worth every ounce of my sweat & time! Now I have developed an interest in knitting & I will be coming back for more!"
- Ohan, 20th July 2008

No comments: