Knotty Bicsie LIVE on Radio100.3!

Hello, listeners of Radio100.3!
If this is your first time here, I'm sure you'll be "stuck" here for awhile! :P When you're ready to start shopping & enjoy your special 100.3 discounts, click here to our online shop
Remember to key in the special code given by Betsy on air to enjoy the special promotions.
For workshops enquiry, pls key in the special code under "Other Requests".

Special note to Knotty Fans:
I know Knotty Bangle Bags been "SOLD OUT" for a long long time.... X'mas is round the corner & big orders for bangle bags are beginning to flow in. So pls pls pls bear with me just for a little while more... New bangle bag designs will be up on my online shop for grab in 2weeks' time, once I deliver few big orders next week.
So do check back www.knottybicsie.com.sg at the end of November to shop till you drop! ;D

No comments: