KBCC #13 - Easter Swop & Needle Felting

For the 1st time, KBCC finally shifts back to "home-based" - Knotty Bicsie Studio! We had a good turn up & even a special guest who was virtually with us for the 1st 15min.
Ee Wei, we all miss u A LOT! All your fabulous crafting buddies wish you were back from chilly Edmonton to sunny Singapore for all KBCC sessions! It was real sweet of you to sms to say hi to everyone. :)
Last Saturday we did Needle Felting. A few of our crafters never even heard about this before last Saturday! So I would say everyone did something new & literally had fun (& stress ;P) poking away...
Special thanx to a GREAT FRIEND, Ayako, who volunteered to be my assistant that day. Peiling & ShuaiXun were indeed in good hands. Arigato, Ayako! :)

Something that we've all been waiting for since last month - Easter Swop! I made this cute little Easter Bunny Sling Bag for my partner, Peiling. Well, I noticed she was making a rabbit plush for our previous KBCC & guess that she likes rabbit. So I'm sure she'll love this gift :)
In return, my partner, Moses, made a pretty "Easter Humpty Dumpty" that even smells sweet! To make EVERYONE jealous, Yuliana & Richard both made an extra gift for me as well! So many presents, felt like X'mas! Thanx, Moses, Yuliana & Richard! Haha... :D

No comments: